Monday 30 July 2012

"It's wonderful to be involved in someones' big day and the best part, is being able to give a bride a look she loves and feels beautiful in." 



My name is Vicky Brown, I am a professionally trained hair and makeup artist, based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire offering a bespoke bridal hair and makeup service for weddings, special occasions, photographic and fashion work.


You've set the date, booked the venue and chosen your dream dress so the hair and makeup needs to be just as perfect. Whether classic, contemporary or even vintage; a look that's completely tailored to you will be created to suit your personality and style. 

I always offer a complimentary consultation prior to the trial to introduce myself and to give us the opportunity to discuss your ideas and arrangements for the day. A trial then allows us to try different looks and ideas, often with the help of images, accessories and of course the style of your dress. The trial is also the perfect time to discuss the requirements for the rest of your bridal party and any other concerns you may have. 



Please contact me via my website www.vicky-brown.co.uk or why not visit me at both Shendish Manor Hotel & Golf Course and Bushey Country Club's Wedding Fayre Wedding Fair







No comments:

Post a Comment