Sunday 4 March 2012

Glossybox

So I've finally got round to taking a peek at my beautifully presented Glossybox which arrived recently and I'm rather impressed! Not only is the packaging beautiful, it came with a great little card with product information and full size product costs for reference...
First up is Venom Gloss from DuWop, a new lipgloss based on their original Lip Plumper from the brand. I'm sure this is a lovely product and it certainly smells lovely but unfortunately, I'm just not a fan of gloss!
Second up is Dr Bonner's lavender hand sanitiser = not a beauty product! It's a fancy anti-bac that smells nice but doesn't belong in this box!
Thirdly is Paul Mitchell's Super Skinner Relaxing Balm...and I've already got this product as it's pretty good and does what it says in the tin...or bottle in this case!
Number four in the box is a Pure Mineral Eyeshadow from BM Beauty. My main problem with this brand is it's uncanny resemblance to Bare Minerals but turns out it's a fairly new brand co-founded by Kimberly Wyatt from the pussycat doll's...
The eyeshadow doesn't has a fairly strong pigment and it stays put, really stays put, as in it really really doesn't come off! I don't think i'll be investing in these products!
And finally, fifth up is Invigorating Shower Gel from Como Shambhala and on first whiff...it's certainly invigorating! Smells great and probably makes a lovely gift but worth £20...?
Verdict of Glossybox so far is it's worth giving a go.

Vicky Brown Hair and Makeup Artist Hertfordshire available for weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment